Download now Universal – Full Multi-Purpose Android App (NULLED) [Latest Version]
Unlimited Items – You can use & combine as many Timelines, Blogs, Feeds, Channels, Playlists, Stations, Webpages, etc as you want. Optionally add icons, create sections and highlight.
Material Design – Complete Material Design, with animated Drawer Icon, Ripple’s and Card layouts. Completely customizable in every color. With subtile animations like parallax headers and fading toolbars.
Tablet UI – A dedicated two plane layout on tablets and an immersive detailview for reading articles and viewing content without distractions.
Push Notifications by OneSignal – Send push messages and urls to your users easily.
In-App purchase – Let your users remove ads or unlock extra content within your app by making an in app purchase.*
Offline & Favorites – Save Articles and posts from WordPress and RSS offline. Web pages & Youtube videos can be submitted as favorite items. Tumblr Images can be saved to local storage.
Customizable – Easily make your app yours by translations and by customizing colors & using your own icons for menu items. You can also choose between multiple styles for your Navigation drawer, for example by setting a header image.
Admob Banners & Interstitials – With build in Admob, it takes only a few seconds to add banner throughout your app & show interstitial advertisements during navigation.
Comments – Show comments to posts, videos and articles from Youtube, Facebook, WordPress & Instagram within your app.
NativeWeb Technology™ – Never before has the web content been this beautiful. We inject custom CSS to HTML based descriptions of RSS and WordPress descriptions to optimize the page for the device’s screen and create an unified look.
Youtube & WordPress Search – Let users search your blog and youtube channel.
Social – Let your users share content and promote your app at the same time.
Custom Actions – Easily make an intent to another app, or open a url from the menu.
Flexible Navigation – Easily create a tab based or navigation drawer based application, or even a combination of both!
Easy & Dynamic Configurations – Define your app’s configuration easily using our free Configuration Creator. Your app will load based on this configuration, you can even change this configuration on the fly!
In-App Videoplayer – Let users play youtube videos without even having to leave your application!
In-App Media Viewer – View (embedded) images, videos and audio from content in your app, fullscreen.
Disqus – Support for interactive Disqus comments for WordPress.
About & App rate – Display about dialog with HTML markup & Let users rate your app from settings.
Language support – Easily translatable from within a single file. Also supporting RTL languages and layouts.
Connection Manager – Automatically detect when no connection is present and ask the user to resume when internet is restored.
Royal Documentation – Instructions for first app (installing java, sdk etc). Step by step importing and customizing of the template.
Video Tutorials – Instruction video’s for setting up the SDK and Android Studio, opening the appropriate files, changing your package name and exporting your app.
We support many content providers with Universal to ensure you can show content from all across the web. First, we support WordPress to show your WordPress blog posts, either from WordPress.com or self-hosted WordPress sites, in your app. Next, we support Youtube to show Youtube channels, Youtube playlists or live videos right in your app. Radio is also supported so you users can listen to Radio or Shoutcast/Icecast streams in your app (with metadata/now playing information). We also offer WooCommerce to integrate your WooCommerce Store into your app, users can browse products, add them to the cart, checkout, login and view their recent orders. WebView is available to show webpages, either online or offline. Facebook to show your Facebook Page feed. TV & Live Streams to show live TV and video Streams in HD. SoundCloud to play SoundCloud playlists and user uploads. RSS and Podcasts to show RSS feeds and articles in your app, optionally with Audio. Instagram, to show your Instagram posts. Tumblr, to show a gallery of Tumblr user images. Flickr, to show a Flickr gallery or album. Twitter to show tweets based on a hashtag, query or username. Maps, to show GeoJSON locations in your app. And pinterest to show a Pinterest Board. Above in the description you’ll find a more detailed description of each content provider and screenshots.
Compatible with the most popular RSS XML sources & formats. Works with Youtube Channels & Playlists. Works with WordPress.com, or self hosted blogs with Jetpack API, WP REST API or JSON API. While most WordPress themes and plugins should be compatible with our plugin, we can not guarantee full 3rd party plugin and theme support. WooCommerce works with the WooCommerce REST API V2 and supports categories, regular products & variable products and has checkout in WebView. Radio and Video streams must be compatible with ExoPlayer.
Arabic and Hebrew support for Android 4.2 and up. In order to use the project, you need Android Studio (instructions on this included with documentation). Please keep in mind that the compatibility and features of Universal for Android may be different from Universal for IOS.
Questions & Demo
If you have any questions regarding this template, you can always ask your question in the comments section or leave us a ticket. You can download the preview app to try Universal for yourself.
For support, please visit our Help Center.
– Bugfixes and performance improvements
– New Light Toolbar Theme
– New Bottom NavigationView
– New Dynamic Toolbar Elevation
– New Material Design for Drawer
– New Row Layouts for WordPress, Youtube, Rss
– User changeable row layouts (Optional)
– New WordPress Audio Content provider
– Pull Refresh for WordPress, Youtube, RSS
– New Home Screen design for WooCommerce
– Product Filters for WooCommerce
– New Instagram Graph API
– New Facebook Graph API
– Radio Metadata immediately shown upon resuming
– Open Source Licenses screen
– Bugfixes and Performance Improvements
– Flickr support! Support for Flickr photosets (albums) and galleries.
– Interstitial is preloaded and loads instantly
– New WebView Engine and offline screen. Geolocation support
– Updated and ‘materialised’ SoundCloud layout
– Twitter more characters, larger profile images.
– WooCommerce support for external products and variable product stock
– Option to hide Toolbar
– Bugfixes and stability improvements (among others: RTL, Admob & Live TV)
– WooCommerce new layout, order history and login
– WooCommerce speed improvements
– Bugfixes: tumblr, youtube, instagram, tablet rotation
– Android Studio 3.0
– WooCommerce Support!
– New RadioPlayer with new visualiser and new layout! Based on ExoPlayer.
– New StreamPlayer with new UI! Based on ExoPlayer.
– Android Oreo Support.
– WordPress Category chips.
– WordPress full support for WP REST API with attachments and featured images.
– WordPress attachment slider (images, files, video, audio) and attachment slider FAB (optional).
– Maps updated with support for GeoJSON
– New highlight / header layout. And option to apply this layout to all rows.
– Updated WordPress, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Youtube, RSS row layout.
– Updated WordPress & Youtube detailview.
– Recyclerview and fancy emptyview for all list based content providers.
– Fragments as custom intent.
– Zooming for images
– Youtube Live
– Option to hide WebView navigation
– Bugfixes (ViewPager RTL, TV, Ads WebView) and library updates
– Support for SoundCloud Playlists
– Overview screens show loading
– Option to show drawer on app launch re-added
– Overview screen items have ads now
– RTL Support for ViewPager
– Bugfixes and library updates
– Basic WP REST API support
– Support for Tabs
– Support for OverView items (a screen with additional menu items or a ‘category’ screen)
– Configuration is now done in a .JSON file that can be remotely updated, and configured from our UI editor.
– OneSignal support for Push Notifications
– Support for Admob Interstitials (when switching menu items or tabs)
– Collapsing Toolbar
– Pinterest support added
– Radio notification opens player
– Notifications can open in-app url (WebView), provide ‘url’ as extra.
– Added option to hide Drawer
– Changed target SDK to 25 & updated libraries
– Bugfixes & Stability improvements
– JetPack API / WordPress.com support for WordPress
– AAC Support for Radio Player
– New visualizer + Album Art support for Radio Player
– Live TV / Video Stream support
– Reduced app size to < 5 mb - Custom intents/app launch option from menu added - WebView file upload support - Option to disable ads with Youtube Fixes: - Some Android Nougat related improvements - Bugfixes and stability improvements - Support for Android 4.0 has been dropped.V2.5 - SoundCloud support! - Disqus comments for WordPress - Radio Player now playing info - WordPress items load automatically in background, resulting in near-instant loading - Date and time are shown relative - Menu items are translatable/can use string resource - Picasso instead of UIL - Incompatible videos are automatically opened externally - Support for new Instagram API - Bug fixes and optimizationsV2.4 - Android Marshmallow support (including new permission system) - New dedicated tablet layout - Pull-to-refresh for WebView - Adviews (Admob) now better optimized for all devices and located at the bottom. - More layout and code re-using - Beta: Configuration generator (available from your documentation) - Bugfixes for: Instagram would not load, Theme issues, WebView local file issuesV2.3.2 - Bug fixes (facebook video playing and more, see Readme). - Marshmallow 6.0 with new permissions betaV2.3.1 - Bug fixes - Improved Facebook video playingV2.3 - Native Facebook support - Native Instagram support - In-App purchase to remove ads & unlock sections - Comments for Youtube, Facebook, Instagram and WordPress - Related posts for WordPress - Support for RSS podcasts - Built-in media viewer (for images, video and sound) - Radio player notification & call interrupt - Layout improvements (more icons, more material design) - Updates for Android 5.1 - Notification Sound - Bug fixes: Notifications stop when turned off, Menu width, RTL support improved, empty search results toast, Webview related improvements, other minor improvements.V2.2.1 - Arab & Hebrew (RTL) support for Android 4.2+ - Simplified settings, added ability to set font size - Author & date shown for wordpress - RSS reliability & media compatibility improved - Higher quality wordpress attachements & images. - Beta: Ability to hide menu (just add 1 item). - Bug fixes: Youtube sharing, Adview in detail focus, notification body, webview background playing.V2.2 - New Navigation Drawer - Google Places API - Headers/highlighted items for WordPress and Youtube - Maps Navigation - WebView fullscreen HTML5 Video - WebView stability & appearance - Bug fixes & Stability improvementsV2.1 - Android Studio documentation (incl. videos) - Background loading of items - Background radio playing - RSS notifications are easier to configure and on by default. - Notifications have content preview - Some Material animations - Links from detail views will be loaded in web-view again. - BugfixesV2.0 - Material Design - Redesigned Application Framework, fragment based - Faster loading, especially for WordPress Items - Twitter supports search (e.g. hashtag) as content - Easier Setup using configuration file - Video Documentation - No connection handling improved - Endless scrolling loading indication footer - Fading ActionBar (toolbar) - Using official NavigationDrawer instead of SlidingMenu library - Looks better on tablets - Now loading first menu item by default (no more user based selection). - Multi-orientation support - Improvements regarding notifications - Stability and Compatibility improvements - Lollipop bugfixes & features (e.g. not using the in app player due to compatibility issues, ripple and tint). - Android Studio versionV1.2.2 -Youtube Playlist Compatibility issues fixed -Bugfixes and stability improvementsV1.2 -Native WordPress Support! -Native Tumblr Support! -Improved Compatibility for the Radio Player. -Redesigned Detailview for Youtube & Rss. -All List views (except RSS) are now Endless. -Unlimited Maps Items. -Webview Supports Downloads. -Youtube API updated to V3. -Increased RSS Compatibility. -Overall Improvements.V1.1.1 -Bug fixes -Improved WordPress CompatibilityV1.1 -New UI for SlidingMenu & Action Bar -Added (Visualized) Radio Player -Added Push Notifications -Added Maps -Added Rss Thumbnail -Added Integrated Admob -Youtube now compatible with PlaylistsV1.0 Initial release*In-App purchases require an extended license.Icons used in the Demo and Promotional Images are retrieved from icons8.com and are not distributed with the template.
Please Note: We regulary update new contents like WordPress Themes, Plugins, PHP Scripts almost everyday. But keep in mind that you should never use those items in a commercial website. All the contents posted here are for development & testing purpose only. We’re not responsible for any damage or issues, use at your own RISK! We highly recommend you to purchase Universal – Full Multi-Purpose Android App from the Actual Owner (sherdleapps) Codecanyon page. Thanks for understanding.